Making it easier for you
Should your Audi vehicle be involved in a collision, we want to help ensure that you have access to a repair facility that meets not only our high standards for workmanship, integrity and safety, but your standards as well
Take a moment to familiarize yourself with this page; it can assist you with your collision, the police, your insurance company and your repairs.
It also provides valid reasons why Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facilities are recommended for your Audi collision repair.
In the event of a collision, the following suggestions may assist you:
- Stop: no matter how minor the collision - in a safe, well-lit area.
- Notify the local police. Ask for an ambulance if necessary.
- Have your driver's license, registration and insurance information ready when the police arrive.
- Fill out the Collision Report Form on the right. Be sure to write down the names and numbers of any witnesses and information of the injured, if any.
- Use your phone's camera or carry a camera in the glove-box to document the vehicles and the scene.
- If necessary, contact Audi Roadside Assistance1 at 1.800.411.9988 (1.866.478.3456 for R8 and A8 owners), and have your vehicle towed to your Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility2 located at 2261 Dixie SE Avenue, Smyrna, GA 30080.
- Notify your insurance company.
Audi Customer Relations: 1.800.822.AUDI (2834)
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 10:00pm Easter Time
Audi Roadside Assistance:
1.866.478.3456 (for A8 and R8 owners)
Why you should demand repairs by an Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility.
- Eligible customers receive complimentary towing to the facility via Audi Roadside Assistance.
- One-stop convenience.
- Audi Genuine Parts for all repairs help maintain the original performance and integrity of your Audi.
- Limited warranty covers all Audi Genuine Parts.3
- Audi trained repair technicians use factory-approved procedures that help produce safer repairs and get you back on the road in less time.
- These facilities have made extensive investments in Audi specified tooling to help ensure that their technical staff has the right tools for all repairs.
- The only facilities that are factory authorized to repair Audi vehicles made with ASF aluminum construction.
- First-quality repairs help maximize vehicle value.
- Limited lifetime warranty on paint repairs through OEM paint suppliers.4
1 Audi Roadside Assistance provided by a third party.
2 Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facilities are independent businesses not affiliated with Audi of America, Inc.
3 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. In the event that a replacement part fails within the warranty period, labor costs to replace that part will be covered. Ask Barrow Body Shop for details.
4 See your authorized Audi Dealer (Barrow Body Shop) for details.